"Everything is Wonderful"
Everything is Wonderful Humming Birds. Morning dew.
Start out with an organ.Lyrics by "The Simon":
Crisp cold air
in the quiet of the early morn.
My body lies still.
My mind wanders upon
oceans.
I set sea from the shackles of land.
I set sea
I set sea
into the pits
of my imagination.
A culmination of mixed ideas and emotions.
A world with no barriers.
I set sea past the Humming birds.
I sliver through the crisp cold air.
"Morning", morning. Time for me to travel. I've got worlds to visit.
I've got conversations to set straight.
I've got soul searching to do.
I've got some investigating to do.
This world is big enough for the two of us, so I'm going exploring.
No time for the Ho-Hum. Got to keep on course.
I'm beyond the land now. Just a horizon in front and a horizon behind.
Back to the song listing.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home